1. How did you become a Game-Changer? I put in an application back when Kate was Community Manager and got picked from there as a Gallery Game Changer, which means that the gallery was my main platform.
2. Who inspired you to apply for the Game-Changer programme? In a way no one, I've just always wanted to be part of the team ever since I fell in love with The Sims 3.
3. What are your favourite and least favourite parts of the Game-Changer programme? My favorite part is being part of a wonderful group of members and sharing what I love about The Sims. My least favorite part would be, not having fast enough internet to do everything I want as a Game Changer.
4. How does being a Game-Changer fit into your everyday life? I have my two teenage grandsons that live with me and my hub since their mom passed and it makes my life a bit busy for the most part, but winding down with The Sims game is my getaway.
5. If you could choose just one pack to keep, which one would it be and why? Dine Out, without a doubt, it's my most favorite pack I love running restaurants.
6. If you had to get rid of just one pack, which one would it be and why? Journey To Batuu, and Only because I don't much like playing the game that way. I love the build items that came with the pack though.
7. Do you prefer building, CAS creation or gameplay? Or something else entirely? I prefer building and gameplay, those are my favorite two things to do in-game.
8. Where do you find the inspiration for your creations?
Google mostly, also driving around looking at homes that are uniquely built and also I search Pintest also for inspirations, my home rarely ever turn out just like the house plan that inspired me.
9. What is your favourite social media platform for all things Sims and why?
I always find myself on Twitter mostly, I'm on the forums, Facebook and Instagram also but not as much as I am on Twitter
11. Who is your favourite SimGuru and why?
It would have to be SimGuruGraham, not sure even why but he has always seemed to be around and has always been so positive towards the game.
12. Where can readers find and follow you?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, The Sims Forum, Origin, and I have a bit of stuff on YouTube but it’s a very small channel due to my internet connections.
Twitter is Bree_Miles, https://twitter.com/Bree_Miles (I'm not sure if this is the correct way to get my Twitter link or not)
Origin ID BreeMiles
Gallery ID https://t.co/HUsiZVmpLh?amp=1
Follow her Brilliant Sims creations or just because you like to be nosey (don't we all) head on over and give a fellow simmer some support.
Click the button below for Instagram